Friday, April 22, 2011

Raffi Torres, Seabrook Hit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeZDE9H3_vU
This hit happened very recently
Raffi Torres from the Canucks in game 3 of the series hit Seabrook.
In my Opinion I don't think it was that bad of a hit.
Seabrook just made it look by by covering his face and pretending he had a concussion or something.
Yes he turned his head to receive the puck but if he moved his head three inches it would have been a fine hit.
Some people are saying that he should be suspended.
I mean sure it kinda looked like a headshot but in my opinion people are over talking about it.
Then after that when Torres received his two minute minor he hit Seabrook again.
Like the announcer said, "A good shoulder to shoulder hit".
But it was a pretty hard hit.
Hard enough for Seabrook to be out for that night.

2 comments:

  1. Hey you totally copied me with that Seabrook hit thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay sorry if Im repeating myself but you toally copied me. Anyways, do you think seabrook should have kept playing I dont think so Torres hit him pretty hard Im surprised he didnt get suspended I mean it was a blindside hit.

    ReplyDelete